Perfect Fit - The High-Class Clothing Alterations Service
RSS

Recent Posts

busiest ever time!!!
A private message of Thanks x
2013... Bring it on....x
Soooo Busy
New Year, New Start.

Categories

Perfect Fit Blogg
powered by

My Blog

upto my neck in it... lol

Hi,

Been a tough few weeks, had to say goodbye to my longest running member of staff, she's left after 12yrs for pastures new, so i wish Debbie all the best for her future in her new demanding job.. we was all sad to see her go.... :-(

But luckly we start a new lady this week named Jane, so we are busy introduving her to my business and the kind of work we do, and training her up to the way we work. So also lets hope it all works out @ Perfect Fit for Jane.

I myself have had to have a few days off this week for injections into my neck to relieve me from pain from 2 prolapsed discs, so fingers crossed it works asap.

And we have also got a member of staff on holiday too..... So thank god for Linda running the Shop .... along with May and our new lady, Jane.

Il be back in tomorrow to restore order!!!!!!!! lol   x

7 Comments to upto my neck in it... lol:

Comments RSS
Maria on 23 June 2011 21:18
Hi Sara just wanted to drop a line to you, to say thanks for the superb service you gave us. The dress was Perfect everybody commented on it and you have been suitably recommended to all, thanks for helping to make my day perfect. Best regards Maria x
Reply to comment

sara on 21 July 2011 22:44
Hi Maria, i am so glad your day went well and that the dress alterations made the dress fit and look the way it was always ment to. Wishing you and your new husband all the luck in the future. hope to see you again sometime. All the best. Sara x

replica rolex on 14 October 2013 03:02
Thanks for the message. It is a very good thing for me to lern

Pratos on 02 April 2014 11:37
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic upto my neck in it... lol. It is really very informative. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

london reflexology on 15 February 2015 06:16
Wow! It's awesome blog post here.... really very interesting for reading.....
Reply to comment

dffdg on 26 January 2017 12:12
sddsfsdf
Reply to comment

rushessay.com on 26 January 2017 12:17
Thanks for making and giving us better points and well concepts always with this perfectfit-alterations blog. Keep doing in the same way about upto my neck in it lol,crossed it as early as possible.
Reply to comment